We offer online individual counseling services so that you can get the care you need, even if you can’t make it to our office in person.
No more scrambling to get to a therapist’s office. Plus, no travel time means there’s no problem fitting an appointment into your day. Our providers offer appointments during the day, evenings and weekends, and most of our clients have an appointment within twenty-four hours of requesting one.
Three major studies have also found that online counseling is just as effective as in-person counseling.
There’s no chance of running into anyone in the waiting room when you’re meeting your therapist online.
Online Couples Counseling
Our couples’ counseling sessions are also available online through video calls for your superior advantage.
Benefits of Our Video Therapy Include:
- Access to experienced expert counselors no matter where you live
- Individual and couples/marriage counseling available
- No need to drive to and from an office
- No need to get a baby-sitter if you have young children
- No need to sit in a waiting room with other people
- Sessions from the privacy of your home or office
- Anxiety Disorders
- Career Changes
- Caregiver Experiencing Stress
- Coping with Illness/Loss
- Divorce / Breakup
- High Stress
- Parenting Issues
- Past Abuse (Physical, Emotional, Sexual)
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Issues
- Transitional (Empty Nest, Mid-Life Crisis)
We Will Help You in Resolving the Following Issues:
- Absent Parent
- Addictions Issues Destroying Relationship (Shopping, Gambling, Sexual, Drugs/Alcohol)
- Affairs (Sexual, Emotional or Internet)
- Alcoholism and Drug Use
- Anger Issues
- Distance, Lack of Intimacy
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Disconnection
- Financial Disputes
- Having the Same Argument Over and Over
- Infidelity and Trust Issues
- Parenting Disputes
- Porn Addiction
- Reigniting Spark